HVAC for Construction in Greater Portland & Vancouver, WA
Expert HVAC Solutions
HVAC Solutions for new construction and remodeling
HVAC New Construction Services
In Portland, Beaverton, Hillsboro OR and Vancouver, WA
If you’re planning a new construction project, consult the experienced new construction HVAC professionals at Integrity Air LLC. We have the expertise you need to help you complete your job correctly and efficiently.
Complete HVAC Installation
Trust Our Expertise
Integrity Air has helped many general contractors and home builders resolve their air conditioning and heating installation challenges. We are ready to assist your new home build by covering every aspect of air handling – including gassing, venting, ducting, heat pump certification, and more. Contact us to find out how we can assist your project.
New Construction Services
Trust Our Decades Of Experience
- Get installation services for all heating and air conditioning systems, for both residential and commercial new constructions
- Count on our expertise to make sure that your HVAC system meets the airflow needs of your building
- Trust in our experience with new construction HVAC installations to make sure you get the proper HVAC system, at a price that fits within your budget
You can put your trust in our expertise and in our over 20 years of experience installing complete HVAC systems in both residential and commercial new construction projects.
Considering the great complexity of modern HVAC systems, you need the experience and expertise we can provide to help you stay on schedule and on budget.
Expert HVAC Service For Remodeling Projects
Full HVAC Remodeling
Get the best air handling system with your home upgrade.
Our workmen are able to install any heating or air conditioning system, run gas lines, resolve venting issues and more. Whether you are working with a contractor on a home remodel or you are the professional handling a remodel, we can fulfill your needs. Integrity Air has worked on all types of systems during retrofits and remodels – and we are ready to work on yours!
Put our experience to work for you.
- Replacements of existing systems with new or updated systems
- Changeouts, retrofitting, and re-do of ductwork and ventilation systems
- Conversions from oil or electric to natural gas
- Replacement of older systems with new, high-efficiency heat pump systems
- Services for both residential and commercial customers
We can keep your remodeling or addition project on schedule and on budget with our experienced HVAC upgrade services so you can keep your home or office comfortable and energy efficient.